Ideas, Inspiration and Information
Stay at Home Poem ECDC Director Iris Harlan and Designer/Temple Member Kim Rullo created the Stay at Home Poem to help explain this challenging time to young children. Want to know more about this poem? Poet Iris Harlan and designer Kim Rullo discuss it here.
Kindergarten Readiness: Tips, Ideas and Suggestions Compiled by TE ECDC Educators.
Find online resources and activities here.
Assembly with Mrs. Closson
- The latest assemblies are available here.
- Assembly (6/13/20)
- Dinosaur Style Assembly (6/5/20)
- May Assemblies
- April Assemblies
- March Assemblies
- Lamb Chop Wears a Mask (4/29/20) Mrs. Dreyfuss and Lamb Chop have a conversation about masks and show you how to make a simple mask for your stuffed animals and dolls.
- Keeping our Children Healthy – A conversation with Pediatrician, Dr. Charles Silverstein (4/1/20)
· How are children impacted by coronavirus?
· Should I schedule appointments for a well-child visit?
· How is health care impacted in our region?
- Impact of the Coronavirus on our Children (3/30/20) Dr. Tanya Banda, a child psychologist, joins ECDC Director Iris Harlan to talk about the impact of the coronavirus crisis on our children.
- Video Message From Mrs. Harlan (3/24/20)